How To Use Our Quick Lane
Have you had a chance to come to see us, Grande Prairie? Last May our Quick Lane opened its doors and one of the biggest questions we’ve heard from our visitors to our location on the Northside of GP is understanding how to use our Quick Lane.
We’re sure by now if you’ve visited us and managed to get an oil change at our location you already know how it works. But for those who haven’t yet had the chance to visit our location we’re happy to help provide a simple step by step process on how to get your vehicle in for quick service.
Before we get started it’s important to note that our Quick Lane is unlike most others. We are happy enough to work hand in hand with Windsor Ford’s service team and share the use of the breezeway. The breezeway allows you to visit our Quick Lane, rain/snow/or sunshine and not step outside. Just this past winter we had a handful of visitors extremely excited not having to step outside in -50C weather.
While we’ve had a lot of happy people with visiting and enjoying our amenities while avoiding the cold we’ve heard a few people suggest that we should let people know just how to visit our Quick Lane in Trader Ridge.
So here we are…here’s how to get started visiting our Quick Lane.
How To Visit Our Quick Lane Location In Grande Prairie
To get started all you need to do is this:
- Visit our location at 10001 139 Ave North, Grande Prairie
- You should see our Quick Lane location right next to Windsor Ford, there is 3 service bays on the North East side of the building. To visit our Quick Lane simply select door #3 on the far right.
- Drive right up to the door and it will automatically open for you.
- Once the door is open drive up to one of our Quick Lane Service Advisors. Someone will wave you to which counter to visit.
- You’ll be greeted by one of our Quick Lane employees who will help take your information as well as your vehicles. Let us know what you’re visiting us for and we’ll fill out all the necessary paperwork to get started.
- Now that you’re booked in (how easy it is!) you have the option of waiting for your vehicle in our Quick Lane waiting area or requesting one of our amazing Guest Shuttle drivers to take you to your location.
- Whatever you choose your vehicle should be ready for you shortly and once complete an advisor will reach out to you in the waiting area or by calling/texting you it’s complete.
- After that simply pick up your vehicle keys, make payment and then you will be on your way!
It’s that easy! If you’re still having trouble or confusion with the visit please come into our Quick Lane location and one of our advisors will be more then happy to help!